Dryer Vent CleaningProfessional dryer vent cleaners in Baltimore, Harford County & Cecil County areas
Warning Signs that Your Dryer Vent is Blocked
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
The Dangers of Blocked Dryer Vents
According to the national fire protection association (NFPA), malfunctioning or poorly maintained clothes dryers and washing machines are one of the leading causes of home fires.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Gas dryers with vents that are blocked, obstructed, or not properly maintained can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home.
Blocked or obstructed vent can’t remove moisture as designed, causing moisture to be released into the home and possibly resulting in mold growth.
Benefits of Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Improved Home and Family Safety. Reduced risk of fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide poisoning with improved air flow.
- Cost Savings. Improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs.
- Extended Dryer Life. Fewer breakdowns means you shouldn’t need to replace your dryer prematurely.
- Time Savings. Doesn’t take as long for clothes to dry.
- Longer Clothing Life. Shorter dry time means less water and damage to clothes per cycle.
Ready to Schedule Your Dryer Vent Cleaning?
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the greater Baltimore, MD area and Harford County, Cecil County & Baltimore County, including: Fallston, North East, Perryville, Elkton, Bel Air, Aberdeen, Baldwin, Towson, Dundalk, Middle River, White Marsh, and the surrounding areas.
Carpet, Upholstery, Area Rug, Tile Cleaning in Harford, Cecil, & Baltimore County, MD
Call for A Free Estimate:
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-7pm